Thursday, December 31, 2009

A Whole New Plan..Tentativly!

so on Monday I made a tentative menu for this week...
and yes...
I did know it was tentative...but it's been almost throw out the window...

it's now day four of a 6 day menu plan and only 2 of the 8 meals planned (lunches and dinners) have been what I planned them to be!  So the recipes that I also promised at the end of my menu blog have been few and far between...
and tonight's no different...

The tentative plan was to ring in the new year at a family friendly party my friend was hosting...
now the plan ...
I will be gone for dinner (wedding rehearsal...wedding hostess for the church)...
but some goods friends will be coming over for dinner and to ring in the New Year at our place...(I'll just miss dinner with the fam, will be back in time for celebrating!)...
so anyways my good friend will be bring tortilla soup for the family to enjoy, I will share her recipe later when I get it...
and then we will have a nice relaxing evening with the family...
my daughter's best friend is also joining us for the celebration...
we will have a few snacks (nothing fancy, stuff kids will eat!)...
play some Wii games for the night...
turn the tv on around 11:50 to watch the count down...and then everyone off to their own beds around 12:15...that's how we party!

And do I have any "New Plans" for the New Year...I've been thinking of a few...and I will share them tomorrow, tentatively!

No comments: