Thursday, December 17, 2009

Naughty or Nice...I'll wait for the letter

There are tons of  "Santa Letter" sites online...

ones that will "custom make" a letter for you...
ones that you can fill out a form and pay a pretty penny for Santa to send you kid a letter...
ones that you can order a "free" letter from...

all of these are good...
but if you are sitting at a computer, searching for the sites...and filling out the form...
wouldn't it be easier to just create your own...for...FREE

So for the ChambersMade Santa Letter...
I created it in Publisher, used some digitial scrapbooking elements (all free online)...and then printed to my desktop printer and will put in the mail and send them to my kids...




The fonts that I used were Currier New for the text of the letter...Chocolate Box Decorative for the Mr. Santa & the kids names and then Rage Italic for Santa's signature...

comment me with your email if you would like me to send a  blank Publisher doc or PDF doc (I can ONLY send it in these two formats, please do not ask for something else...) with the digi scrapbooking elements so you too can make your own FREE letter from Santa...

No comments: