Monday, December 14, 2009

Dinner Menu for 12/14-12/19

I try to make a menu for every 2 weeks (to cover a pay period) and then shop off the menu...
my last shopping trip I ended up with a cling-on (aka-4 yr old boy who really needed mommy)
that I had to carry...yes carry...
thru the entire store...
and then my shopping list ended up at the bottom of my cart...
under my purse...
my coat...
some pears...
and 10 lbs of flour...

so I had to adjust the menu when I got home to reflect what I actually ended up with...this is the tentative menu for this week!

Monday-Pesto Chicken with noodles and salad
Tuesday-Meatloaf with potatoes au gratin
Wednesday-Church Christmas party=pizza dinner @ church with the kids
Thursday-Keilbasa and Shells & cheese
Friday-Cheddar roast with smashed potatoes and green beans

No comments: