Wednesday, December 9, 2009

creation of ChambersMade

I decided that it was time, beyond time, to begin blogging.  I know such a fad, what if this blogging thing doesn't take off, what if this whole internet thing is just a passing fancy.  Oh, well, I'm jumping in feet first! 

I will post recipes that I have made (and the changes that I made to the original recipe or changes that I wish I would have made...and not all of them will be created in a crock pot, but lots will).  I will talk about different things that I am working on, sewing projects, crafting projects, household fix-it projects, gardening projects, birthday party planning, menu planning, grocery lists and all things that I would love to read about, because, yes, it's my blog...ChambersMade.

Oh, and yes, the two most important "projects" I'm currently working on for the next 14 years plus, my kids; which are "ChambersMade" will also be a constant feature on my blog, because they say and do things that make me laugh, make my cry, make me speechless, drive me crazy, and help me grow as a person!

And my husband might make occasional appearances in the ChambersMade blog, although he's not my project, he is a project, and he is ChambersMade (generation X).

6 comments:

Bella @ Lil Daisies said...

I am excited for you! It will be fun to read all about your adventures and yummy meals that you create!
I like the title of you blog too!

~ Bella

Vicki Aday said...

I always love reading your little Facebook posts, so I know that I will enjoy following your blog. :)

Basking in the Son said...

Welcome to the world of blogging. I love blogging!

Michele

Joy said...

Very cute, Kiera! I am looking forward to following you on your journey.

Kathy said...

Well, it goes without saying that I will definitely be a frequent visitor, as I could just probably be your biggest fan !

cakegirl said...

wanted to let you know I started my first blog... Its cake stuff...I will do a family one in the near future Check it out
http://decoratecake.blogspot.com/
Talk to you later....Robin