Monday, December 14, 2009

She Just Might be Crazy!

I woke up this morning dragging my feet...ARGH another day and NOT another dollar...gotta git the girl up for school, have to figure out how to avoid working out, and keep the boy child entertained all day now that his preschool is already on Christmas Break...

...and then...

...I remembered....

WE HAVE LIGHTS!

We strung Christmas lights for the first time EVER yesterday on the outside of our house, just the porch mind you, but it's enough to make me so very happy...

So I ran outside and plugged them in...
ran back inside to start my coffee...
ran back outside to take a picture of the pretty lights...


and back inside to enjoy my coffee...

now I might be asking Santa for a porch heater so I can enjoy my lights on my porch rocker while sipping my coffee...but if Santa brings me the porch heater, then I will soon have to take down my lights...wonder how long I can pretend it's Christmas....

now perfection would be if it was also snowing....

No comments: