Monday, February 8, 2010

Oh I Feel Special, Oh So Speical

Saturday night, although I was sick, I dragged myself out of the house, picked up a friend and went to the ReddingHandmade event here in town.
ReddingHandmade is a group of artist and crafters from Redding (that's in Northern California for those that might not know) that are supporting each other in their creativity...and I think most of them have an Etsy shop (don't know what Etsy is???  it's an online community/store where people sell vintage, crafty, cottagey stuff...so cute)
Those are some amazing ladies...I think it's all ladies, didn't see any men...

A good friend of mine (and fellow blogger), Mrs. Smith

had a table at the event and she was showcasing these adorable, cute, trendy, sweet, lovely little flower lapel pins.  


I was planning on blogging on how cute there were and that everyone needed to head over to her Etsy shop and buy them all up...




...but shhh, don't tell her, because she gave me one...
GAVE it to me...
just asked which one I wanted and gave it to me...no strings attached... 
(I chose the one that looks like it's made out of men's boxers!)


well...she might have mentioned that it'd be nice if I happen to mention it in my blog...but I was going to anyways because they are so terribly sweet!


So head over to Mrs. Smith Blog, read about the life of Mrs. Smith and all the ways she uses burlap (a challenge that she stole from some of us in the Children's Ministry department at the Church!) and you can become a follower of her too, I don't mind...and then head over to her Etsy Shop and buy yourself one of these flowers...
now I just need help figuring out how to wear it...any suggestions...

No comments: