Friday, February 25, 2011

what is the world coming to

so much crazy happening all over the globe...
Iraq, Afghanistan, Egypt, Libya...

and THIS is what someone invents to  make the world better...
the "Brief Underneath"...
and be careful...
that's a registered trademark...

seriously...
who thinks of these things...
lounge pants with, 'built-in briefs for an easy, no-bunch fit and support'
without...'the extra waistband.'

REALLY that is what is troubling the men in our world...
that pesky extra waistband....
I can't tell you  how many times I'm just walking around wishing I only had one waistband instead of two around my middle!...

and...just in case that wasn't enough to sell you on these...
"A fully functioning fly makes these more practical than other pull-ons"
....
I almost died reading that...
okay, first lets start with 'fully functioning fly'
I've been married almost 13 years and have a 5 1/2 year old boy...
and there is NO such thing as a fully functioning fly...
to the best of my knowledge no man or boy in his right mind uses the 'fly' feature on underwear...
(blog note; no judgement for those of you men not in your right mind actual using them!)
AND second...'other pull-ons'...
what man is going to buy & wear lounge pants that are now associated with potty-training diapers...and since they said it not me...I'd say the diaper ones are actually 'more practical' than these since you can't do your business in them....

now...from a wife's perspective...
my husband does have a pair of 'lounge pants'
and he does like to ditch the jeans and pull on the lounge pants when he gets home...
he might even spend a better part of most Saturdays in said lounge pants...
and since I do laundry ONCE a week...
said lounge pants are washed ONCE a week...
not sure about you,
but I think the 'brief underneath' should be washed more than once a week if your husband is wearing these lounge pants most evenings...
unless of course you buy him 3 or 4 pair...
and that's not going to happen for...$34.95!!!
...
too bad for the price, these were on my white elephant gift list for next Christmas...and there is NO WAY I would touch a pair of these if I came across them at a thrift store.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You could sew your own for the white elephant, eh? ;)

Mr. Smith@TheSmithGarage said...

Perfect for a trip to Wal-Mart in Redding...along with your wife-beater tank top. I think Mr. Chambers could pull it off.

Pastor Beau said...

Not a bad idea... I'll just tell a certain Walmart greeter you said it was OK :)

Anonymous said...

I am so visually disturbed. Who in the world would wear these?