Saturday, February 26, 2011

Saturday Confessions

Last weekend I took my kids to visit their cousin...my adorable niece Natalie...
oh, and Uncle Luke and Aunt Julie...

and the girl child woke up sick at their house on Sunday morning...
so yes, I brought a sick child into their home and exposed sweet Natalie to who knows what kind of germs...

on Monday I'm pretty sure none of us got out of our pj's
and when I went to the store (in my yoga pants aka jammies) to stock up on sick food (saltines, applesauce, jello) I bought myself some Valentines candy that was 75% off and ate the whole box...without sharing....

on Tuesday I only called and took the girl child to the dr because the husband suggested it, I was pretty sure she was on the mend...
yep, deep ear infection....
then made her walk with me around Target while her Rx was getting filled...forgetting again that she felt like crap...only to have her throw up once we got home...

Wednesday, another pj day...did get dressed around 2, dressed in my workout clothes...because since I wasn't going to see the outside of my house for another day I decided to do a Wii workout...the Wii Fit Plus...and I did, I hula'd it up for 6 minutes, did some amazing step aerobics, flew around the island, some yoga and strength all total 45 minutes of exercise...and yep, the Wii tells me how many calories I burned...
on Wed I burned 3 calories in 45 min of exercise....3 calories...

Thursday, sent both kids to school...FREEDOM!
hit the gym for the first and last time this week...
tried to bike, my goal was 6+ miles...I  made it to 5.2 and had a really weird leg cramp so had to stop, then went outside to run the track...it was so cold that I only made it 1.5 miles...
hoping and praying that I burned more than 3 calories on that one...maybe 10....

took my kids to piano, not realizing at this point that they are now BOTH sick, so exposed children at piano lessons to who knows what kind of germs...

Friday, decided to keep boy child home from school...
He didn't want a different blanket, my robe was just fine.
sent off girl child, still having no clue that she was sick...
husband takes girl child to school in our van, with the boy child's booster seat...and he stays there to work...
get the call that the girl child threw up in class...
so now I have to go get the girl child, so I have to take the boy child with me, in the car without a booster seat to pick up the girl that I sent to school sick...
oh, and when she threw up she was sitting at someone else desk and it went all over that desk...
exposing more children to who knows what kind of germs...
yep, I'm that mom...sent my sick kid to school!
my afternoon on Friday.....

yep...my week was amazing...
and also....
I may or may not have eaten my weight in girl scout cookies...
     (it's okay cuz I burned 3 calorie on Wednesday!)
I might have shaved yesterday morning for the first time in over a week...(was that too much information?)
I might still have all our Valentines decorations up
I may have forgotten to send my sister her birthday present
I might have never called my best friend on her birthday (and that was LAST WEEK)
and there is a really high possibility that I shop lifted from WinCo yesterday!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, Kiera!! =( If anything? I will remember friend's moments like these when I inevitably experience them in the years to come. Cheers to a better week?

Anonymous said...

Oh boy, what a week! That last line made me seriously crack up though! I hope everyone is well on the mend and it doesn't spread!