Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thankful

I am Thankful for so much,
but the ones at the Top

I am thankful for Christ and his constant love for me and my craziness
I am thankful for my husband and his constant love for me and my craziness
and I am thankful for my healthy, happy, beautiful children that make me laugh much more than they make me scream!



and on this Thanksgiving day I will leave you with a prayer from the boy child...
this was Wilson's prayer on the way to school a few weeks ago


'Dear God...thank you for rain, and thank you for our house, and thank you that mom and dad have made good choices so we aren't homeless!'...

such cuteness in that little guy...
Have a safe and happy Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad you're not homeless! Enjoy your day!

Linda said...

So wise for a little guy!