Saturday, November 20, 2010

confessions of a lazy mom

....
so here it is....
there are those days that I just don't want to get dressed....

so I pulled out my work out clothes...

so rather than hanging out in my jammies all day...

I hang out in my comfy work out clothes...
if I have to run an errand or pick the kids up from school...
no big deal, I just look like I'm on my way to the gym or out for a run!...

when in actuality,
exercise is the farthest thing from my mind!

and let me clarify...
I am not the lazy mom leaving the house in her sweats...
I have gotten dressed...in fact...
just the fact that I'm wearing my workout garb might mean that I jog across the street rather than walk,
I stride a little faster
suck in my tummy and
choose salad rather than fries!

1 comment:

Linda said...

From now on everytime I see someone in their workout clothes, I will be wondering if they are really on their way to or from or are they just being comfy for the day? But sounds like a good way to psych yourself into doing the little bit extra!