Friday, November 5, 2010

Genius Cupcake Lady

okay, this might not be genius status...

okay, so this is probably something EVERYONE but me has done...

okay, it's probably something that they write on the back of the box and I just have never read it...

anyways...
here was my morning 'ahh ha' moment...
one of the things I hate about making cupcakes is filling the cups all up...and the mess that comes along with that!
so, I, with the help of my husband
     it takes 2 people, one to hold the bag and one to pour the filling into the bag,
filled a large ziploc baggie full of the cake batter
snipped off a corner


and wa-la...filling cupcakes became so much easier...
I filled 30 cupcakes in under 2 minutes...okay, maybe 2.5 min...

2 comments:

Kelsy said...

LOL!! I've done that while making mini cupcakes, but I've never done it for the big ones, I should try it next time!!
Tip on filling the bag... if you have a big cup or vase just stick the back in there and fold the edges over the top of the cup/vase to hold it in place while your pour, it works great!

Basking in the Son said...

I'm going to have to remember that trick