Wednesday, October 6, 2010

just some projects here and there

okay so I realized that I've been really bad about posting projects that I've worked on...
here are some ChambersMade projects from the past few months!

some sewing projects 

I never made the boy child a baby blanket...
I had 5 other friends that had babies that year and after I was done making blankets for all of them...
and was 9 months pregnant in July...
I figured that I had enough blankets for him and didn't need to make him one...
but I always felt a little bad so finally I made him a bedspread for his bed...
5 years later!
...it's not actually done, and this picture is before I even started sewing it, the front is all sewn together, I just haven't found what I want for the back, so it's just the front...but it's on his bed and he likes it!


here is a monster blanket I made for a new baby in our church...the kids drew monsters and I tried to duplicate them as best as I could in fabric form...it was a fun project...I want to make more monsters!


a dress I made for the girl child for some family pictures...family pictures that I have yet to order..yikes!

some painting projects
these signs were all ones that were ordered from a lady at a local boutique, she's selling them in her shop...let me know if you'd like a custom sign, I'll let you know my prices...


 Lulafaye is the name of her shop



 the backdrop that my friend Kim-o-Lee and I painted for VBS (Vacation Bible School)
misc other things
 a camo cake for a friend's son...
a necklace that Mrs. Smith and I made for a Sunday School teacher that stepped down after teaching for 6 years...we miss Ms. Rachel!

lots of fun projects this summer...I know I have other stuff, but just didn't take pictures...now off to paint and sew for next weekend's "Green Baby Expo"...lots of fun!

No comments: