Monday, March 15, 2010

Menu for March 15-21th

Yeah, so I did it again...
I totally dropped the ball on the whole meal planning last week, wasn't in the mood and was pretty busy...
guess what happened?
Craziness...
Okay, so add no meals planned to an already busy week...lets just say I've learned my lesson, sure it might be a lesson I have to learn a few times, but it made last week so much harder that this morning I was laying in bed planning me meals because I didn't want a repeat of last week!  Nothing is worse than waking up at 6 am and going hard all day then 5 pm hits and you have no idea what you have to feed the kids...makes for cranky kids, cranky mom and cranky dad!

so here's the plan so far...


Monday March 15th
     Lunch-Tuna Melts
     Dinner-Grilled Chicken and Fettuccine Alfredo w/ steamed asparagus 
Tuesday March 16th
     Lunch-Egg Salad sandwiches
     Dinner-Ground Beef Stroganoff w/green beans
Wednesday March 17th
     Lunch-nachos
     Dinner-grilled chicken salad
Thursday March 18th
     Lunch-peanut butter and jelly sandwiches...but with sunflower butter (just bought yesterday, the kids said they loved it when they tasted it at Trader Joes)
     Dinner-pork chops and applesauce in the crockpot
Friday March 19th
     Lunch-Fried Egg Sandwiches (or whatever else Beau decides to make!)
     Dinner-Chili and cornbread (chili in the crock pot since I'm @ the open house all day)
Saturday March 20th
     Lunch-dad's in charge because I'm doing the open house so I'll let him figure it out
     Dinner-I'm guessing Beau will probably order Pizza at this point!  
Sunday March 21th
     Lunch-I'm now too tired to make meals since I've been gone from my house since Friday morning and now I've just worked with 15 kindergarten's so I say we eat out
     Dinner-Potato Soup!

1 comment:

Lee said...

a little something for you on my blog
http://creative2xmom.blogspot.com/2010/03/yeah-i-won-award.html