Wednesday, March 31, 2010

ChambersMade Office Makeover

I'm movin' on up!  

I've worked at the church for about a year and a half as the Early Childhood Director, in charge of kids birth-kindergarten...
some perks of the job...
...flexable hours
...can bring the kids to work
...can work from home sometimes
...good looking boss....(I'm married to him!)
...and now I'm finally out of the dump-all resource room and have a real office...
...and I can paint it so it doesn't look like a guys all the other offices...I can make it look like a girl works there!
what does it take to have a ChambersMade Office Makeover?

take one large boring office wall


one inspirational notebook cover...(don't you just love my church notebook...makes me happy and helps me pay attention to the pastor...)


and free-hand a design (by looking at inspirational notebook) on the wall...


add paint
and a little more paint


one token "Pacific Islander" using your office/computer and keeping you company while you paint...thanks Mel...
and you have a partial office makeover...

this is just the beginning but I wanted to let you see how much fun I had today before I run/walked 3 miles (.5 mile of that UP a crazy hill and .5 mile down the crazy hill)...Thanks Rayna and "White" Diana for the run/walk...

still to do..
...I'm planning on adding some random dots...
...because I like dots...
...in case you hadn't noticed...
...and the large circle space on the right hand side with no design is where I plan to paint a large clock face...stay tuned for that blog...

1 comment:

The Smith Hotel said...

Wow~I need to go see it in person! Looks really pretty! I like dots too! Can't wait to see more!
Jody