Monday, January 31, 2011

Tri Dreams

Okay, so last year I took a huge step and committed myself to doing my first Sprint Triathlon...

and now I'm signed up for my 3rd one...only number two turned into a 'Fin-to-Foot' rather than an actual Tri...but I DID sign up for a triathlon!

anyways...so now I'm signed up for event #3 and pretty excited...not nearly as many nervous as the first one or the second...
just lots and lots of weird dreams...

the tri is over 4 months away and I can't stop having weird dreams about it...
so I should say I WASN'T nervous about this one until the dreams...
yikes,
I keep getting out of the water and my wetsuit has come off...

or I forgot to bring my bike and I don't realize this until I get done swimming and then decide to run the bike portion...

or someone has taken my shoes...

or I get there a day late...

or I sleep in on the morning of and show up right when my event starts with no time to set up my transition area...

or I fall into the water on the rocky entry, cut my legs up and then have to do the swim without my inhaler...oh, wait, that WAS my first tri...

and the list goes on...
and this is just month one...
so stay tuned for more versions of my Tri Dreams!

No comments: