Saturday, January 22, 2011

savoring the snow-ment

we took the kids to the snow on Monday
Martin Luther King Jr. Day

I forced...coerced...beg, pleaded, and cried...
nicely suggested for the husband to go...
the dog-kicking-snow-hating husband...
and guess what...
he didn't have the worst time in the world...

yes, he might have been ready to leave after about 5 minutes
yes, he would had preferred to be in about a hundred different places...
but he choose to spend the day with the family and some great friends in the snow...
can you see his smile?

the kids had a blast...
I had a great time..

and because he loves us...
he went and had an okay time...

and I enjoyed it all the more because I knew my husband was giving us a gift of doing something he really doesn't like at all because he knew the kids and I wanted him there...

and I didn't get a family shot of us all together in the snow...

No comments: