Wednesday, April 18, 2012

{W*I*P Wednesday}

Work In Progress...

I've been working on some Amigurumi...
Ami-WHAT?

Amigurumi (編みぐるみ?, lit. crocheted or knitted stuffed toy) is the Japanese art of knitting or crocheting small stuffed animals and anthropomorphic creatures. The word is derived from a combination of the Japanese words ami, meaning crocheted or knitted, and nuigurumi, meaning stuffed doll.[1] Amigurumi are typically animals, but can include artistic renderings or inanimate objects endowed with anthropomorphic features,[2] as is typical in Japanese culture...


can you guess what I'm making for my children?
boy child's...just parts at this point


girl child's almost done....just missing eyes
if you guessed Perry aka Agent P...then you are correct...


I have looked everywhere for the 'saftey eyes' that the patterns call for...and can't find them...
so I'm going to crochet some eyes for these little perry's

I also have some hooker crochet friends that are asking for a pattern so I need to write down the pattern for this guy...I roughly followed this pattern  from over at Craftster, {courtesy of Beavisfreak}...but made quiet a few changes to it and need to write it down...

My goal is to have both Perry's done by Monday...including eyes...
they may or may not be sporting fedoras.
And also have the pattern written out.

I'm sharing over at Ambassador Crochet for WIP



No comments: