and how, per Rayna's request, we play zero games!
I was okay with that
(even though I love a good game)
together we talked about what to do instead of games
you do have to do SOMETHING
this would not be good...
Hello, welcome to the baby shower...
put your presents there...
okay now were're opening presents
okay, thanks, that was nice, good bye!
well, maybe you could, I think it's a little
So for the shower activity we decided to make oneies for the coming baby...
|some onesies created by guests at the shower...|
(btw 3 of these were created by kids the dino top middle made by my boy child,
animals top right, my girl child, whale bottom left by a friends 11 yr old drama queen)
This is what you'll need...
- onesies (different sizes; I bought 3-9 mon, 12 mon, 18 mon sizes)
- fabric (I got about 6-9 inches; 6'x40' or 9'x40'...of a wide selection of different fabrics)
- wonder under (iron-able fusible adhesive)
- design ideas (I printed off lots of different ideas for people to use as stencils for their onesies)
- ironing board
Directions for cute fabric embellished onesies
1. Wash & dry all the fabric and onesies before you start your project
2. Choose your design & fabric
|cute out a larger piece of fabric then you need|
4. Iron your Wonder Under onto your fabric following directions that come with it
|make sure your Wonder Under is smaller than your fabric|
5. Trace your image onto the WonderUnder side of fabric (or use images already on fabric)
6. Cut out images
7. Peel WonderUnder paper off of fabric
8. Place fabric design onto onesie
9. Iron into place following directions that come with Wonder Under
10. ooh and awe over your cute creation
|Cara's sweet sunglasses hanging out of a pocket|
|Amanda's rockin' onesie|
|Drama Queen's turtle with bow tie and top hat|
Drama Queen made 2 onesies
|More creations...the girl child also made the bottom left tie with suspenders...too sweet|
|guests at the shower working on the onesies...|
What a special thing...
maybe a little better than trying to guess the flavor of baby food or smelling melted candy in diapers...