Tuesday, January 24, 2012

lovely

...just lovely....
simply wonderful...

I have dinner in the crock pot
waiting for my Beau to get home from work

the kids have finished their homework
    girl child is getting her math
    & the boy child finished his first 'chapter' book


and they remembered something...
...something just amazing...
they have a backyard...
and they have been playing out there for the past hour...
    playing unicorn and dragons 
         with walkie-talkie's and 'disguise glasses' 
               (not sure how that works)

I have all the ingredients for a cake ready to bake
....when the girl child gets in from playing we will put it together....

and rather than spend my time on facebook or pintrest or in blogland
....gasp I know...there really is a life outside of the computer...
I have been crocheting my lovely afternoon away.....


3 comments:

Kathy said...

Such happy days (; to cherish !

Kathy said...

Such happy days (; to cherish !

Mr. Smith@TheSmithGarage said...

Cake for the Smith's?