Friday, September 24, 2010

Pork...it's what's for dinner

Here is the easiest recipe that you'll ever make...my entire family LOVES it and it's also really easy to take to a potluck or to a family with a new baby...it has 3 ingredients...yes you read that correctly ONLY 3!

BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches
pork roast
bbq sauce
sandwich rolls

place your pork roast and bbq sauce into the crock pot, how much sauce...until it covers the roast, you can't have too much...and you can also add more at any time...cook on low for 6-8 hrs or high for 4 hrs...

pull the pork with 2 forks until it resembles shredded pork (aka pulled pork)

serve on sandwich rolls...

couldn't be easier!

2 comments:

Kelly Jackson said...

My kids love this, however I buy the Carnitas meat that is already cooked at Costco and use Hawaiian Rolls. On thing my kids WILL eat! Great now I'm hungry. Thanks a lot!

Linda said...

I feel an obligation to test your recipe and have pork sandwiches for dinner sometime this week! Yummy!