Sunday, September 26, 2010

Am I REALLY Doing THIS Again?

Okay so today's the day...

I'm doing my 2nd Tri...

and I am thinking that with these two things I might shave a few seconds off my time

yep...do you see that I got Adult goggles this time...
I was using the girl child's goggles last time and these are "hydrocurve" and "advanced"....
so, not sure what hydrocurve means but sounds fancy, thinking this might shave like 2 seconds off my time...
and then really important...I'm planning on ACTUALLY using this


my handy dandy inhaler....lets see if that improves my time any...

I'll keep you posted on if either of these actually help my swimming...
because I, "look like I'm swimming in Jello when I swim"...an actual quote from my loving husband!


1 comment:

Linda said...

It looks like your magic Speedo goggles worked! You did great! I'm trying to envision what "swimming in jello" would actually look like? Just remember, it's now how you get there, it's the fact that you got there!