Monday, June 11, 2012

so far...so good

the summer plan is working out okay...
we are foregoing the Movie Monday today
....for my new favorite day...
Nap Monday...
kids weren't in love with the idea...
but both promptly fell fast asleep!

we had a
"welcome-to-the-summer-slumber-party"
last night
all kids tucked in 'bed' by 11
aka futons, couches, floors
...last time I was out of bed to yell at them tell them to sleep was 1:30...
not too bad...
only 3 of the slumber party kids (my 2 + one other) had swim team bright and early this morning...


I want to share this summer subway art I created...
saw a few on pintrest...none of them had the all the right words for our family and/or colors I loved...
leave me a comment with your email and I'll send you a pdf version so you can print one off if you'd like...

happy summer!

No comments: