Sunday, August 8, 2010

hello...hello...anyone there...oh, wait, I'm the one MIA

Okay, 
So...I'm a HUGE...HUGE...HUGE
slacker....
I think I might have blogged a total of 4 times in the month of July...and now the first week of August has come and gone with not even a peep out of me...
so sorry...
so a quick little picture blog....
of my crazy July...
cute little boy after watching 'Sandlot' for the first time...slept with his baseball gear for a few days..

Madison and her BFF, Taylor...with their matching cornrows
We got to have Taylor spend 5 days with us at the beginning of July...the girls had a blast...
climbing trees...swimming....reading...playing...playing...and more playing




Wilson @ swim lessons...he was not too fond of the pool/swimming until Mr. Steve...now he LOVES the water!



Madison and her friend Hailey at Madison's 1st ever swim meet...


Vacation Bible School...this little boy and I had lots of one-on-one/heart-to-heart moments...yeah this is how I looked about 50% of the time...usually those moments were about how "since he wasn't using his hands nicely he just had to keep them to himself"...but he was such a sweetie!


my little boy turned 5 and we had a Pokemon party!...WHAT...I need to put together the whole..."my little boy is 5" blog...look for that later this week....and then hopefully not too long after that I will post the "How to throw an awesome Pokemon Party!" blog...

1 comment:

funkymacgirl said...

nice pokemon cake, found ur blog by searching for cakes making my son one as well trying to get some ideas..nice lil setup behind the cake!!