Monday, April 25, 2011

menu...April 25th-May 5th

I did the worst thing E.V.E.R on Saturday!
I went grocery shopping without a menu or a list...
okay, I lied, I had a list..a list with like 7 things on it...
7 things for 2 weeks worth of meals...thinking I might need more...

so I did the, walk thru the aisle and think of meals while putting  random food into my cart...
I have to say I didn't do so bad and it was sort of nice because the kids were at home and the store wasn't crowded....

meals that I thought of during and after shopping...
salad bar (all the fixings/toppings and everyone gets to make their own salad)
potato bar...(ditto of the above)
french bread pizza
french onion chicken (chicken coated with french fried onions)
tacos/burritos/nachos (make beef in the crock pot and get 3+ meals out of it)
Egg McMuffins
French Toast
Spaghetti and Meatballs
sweet-n-sour beans and cornbread
peanut chicken
stir fry with rice and egg drop soup

...
and that's all I got!

No comments: