Wednesday, March 9, 2011

The Handwriting Game

decided to just put it out there...
I have a friend that invited me to participate in this little handwriting game and I dragged my feet because I HATE my handwriting...
and now that I have it posted I also have to watch how I write all future ransom notes so they can't pin anything on me!


feel free to participate even if I didn't tag you...
All you have to do is take out a pen and paper, answer the following questions and post it to your blog.
1. What’s your name / blogger name?
2. What’s your blogs URL?
3. Write, “The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog”.
4. Favorite quote?...totally cheated...I'm one of those loosera that goes thru life without a favorite quote...so I stole one from Baby on Dirty Dancing!
5. Your favorite song?
6. Your favorite band / singers?
7. Anything else you want to say?
8. Tag 3 bloggers to participate. I was tagged by Lisa @ Pieces of Me 

and the 3 ladies I tagged are 
Krystle @ 3 Little Men and a Mommy...pretty mean of me since she just had twins a few weeks ago!
Becky @ From Rookie to Rock Star...who's major-ly prego
and Mrs. Smith @ TheSmithHotel...who isn't pregnant and doesn't have twins...but she does have Drama Queen and that might just be more than all the above!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for playing along!