Monday, March 26, 2012

oh, hello there

wow...so I dropped off the face of blogging for awhile...
life has been busy
and I've made the choice numerous times to not blog and hang out with my kids instead...
I'm cherishing my kids...
and then I'm also putting in steady hours at work...
so less time at home to waste on the internet keep my house clean
so now I have to spend those hours at home cleaning and such...
not blogging...
and well,
there's also pintrest...



I see so many projects and recipes I must make and never do and loss my heart to blog once I've read everyone else's blogs about their projects and recipes



and then...
just lots of stuff going on and not enough time to sit down and blog about it...
but I have some blog post in my head that I plan on posting in the next few days weeks...
promise...
starting with an amazing cake I made for a friend's shower...
it was so yummy...
and I am so humble...

and since I don't want to come back from like a month off with nothing for you a few random thoughts of mine...

I love floss...been thinking about this recently....

I just love how flossing makes my teeth feel, and I have started carrying floss in my purse/car...
so yep, you might just see me sitting at a stop light flossing my teeth...
yep...I know nasty but clean habit...nasty for others to watch...but clean for my teeth...
and my husband thinks it's horrible!

1 comment:

Kat Krum said...

I've missed your blogs, but I'm glad you've had good fam time! I don't know if you saw the show "Marriage Ref" when it was on, but there was a couple who were having a debate over whether or not it was gross that the wife flossed in bed. It was pretty funny to hear their arguments for and against :)