Tuesday, August 2, 2011

sleepy

Yesterday I dragged myself thru the day...
I was so sleepy...
I couldn't keep my eyes open, yawning all day long...
I had had not 1
not 2
but 3 cups of coffee...
   

almost had cup number 4 but it was 3 pm and decided that wasn't a good idea...
ended up going to bed at 8:30...
yes, the kids are gone for the week and mom's in bed at 8:30...that's how we party!
since I went to bed at 8:30, I was wide awake at 5:30 this morning,
I stroll out to the kitchen to make the coffee...
and grabbed the coffee out of the freezer...
and just before I pour the beans into the grinder I realize that I had just grabbed the decaf...
the same coffee that I had used yesterday...
....decaf....
today will be better...
I will have regular coffee today and hope that this mom can make it past 8:30!!!

2 comments:

Mr. Smith@TheSmithGarage said...

Who even keeps decaf in their freezer! Serves you right. Throw that stuff out - is that for your folks or the in-laws?

Linda said...

Of course she has it for her folks (ie, her Mom!). Not only is she a wonderful Mom, she's a great daughter!!