Friday, July 2, 2010

I'm Back...With Some Boundaries

Okay...not for a long blog...
I just wanted all my fans (the 40 of you) to know that my blog got hacked so they closed it down and since I haven't blogged in over a week (sorry was "off grid" on vacation) I had no idea that my blog was off...

so anyways, 
ChambersMade is still alive and well, and still making things and collecting lots of blogging material, just a little busy with the kids home and all their activities...

I have decided to try to NOT blog when the kids are awake,
I don't want their memories of the summer of 2010 to be mom in front of the computer non-stop...
also note
that I'm trying to make all computer time while they are asleep....
yes even facebook...
don't worry, I'm not quiting you facebook just putting boundaries on you!

My goal is to blog at least 3 times a week....
but I will also not stress over it if I only blog once...
and if I go "off grid" again...
well, then we might have another whole week of silence...

and YES, 
my kids are still asleep...
and I LOVE to have these quite mornings all to myself...
only BLAST-IT...
I signed the girl child up for summer swim team...
and it starts at 8 am (don't worry only 3 days a week)...
so now I have to disrupt my peaceful summer morning and get the girl up...

1 comment:

Linda said...

So glad you're back! And you were only down on Thursday, I think. Cause I'm pretty sure that I opened your Blog on Wed, maybe even Thurs morning.